Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You Never Know

So this is my blog for TCF 312 - Advanced Videography. This is also my first ever blog as I've never really been all that expressive about myself, nor do I consider myself terribly creative and it's highly possible I'm in the wrong place altogether here in TCF 312. Though hopefully this class will serve to at least help me make contact with any creativity I may have, if not turn me into a full on creative genius. If all else fails, I should at least leave the class with some technical skills that I can use to help someone else realize their creative dream.

As for this blog, my personal hope is that it and the assignments posted will help me to fully grasp and organize any creative thoughts I may have. It may turn out that I have way more than I realized. As it stands, most creative thoughts I have are centered around music (hence the name of the blog, which any casual fan of jazz should be able to recognize) and how I wish I could play the piano. Other than that, it's mostly baseball and school, neither of which are all that "creative."

Still, there's a long way to go and anything is possible at this point. Although I never envisioned it (and highly doubt it), maybe I'll be responsible for the next great piece of American cinema. You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment